This site provides developers and administrators with a set of resources to help them integrate inWebo 2 factor authentication.
IWDS (InWebo Directory Sync) is a software developed by inWebo to allow you to synchronize your user's between InWebo administration console and a directory (AD, LDAP, .csv...).
IWDS is available on Windows and Mac in GUI mode. It supports:
- Active Directory
- User listing file in csv format
Note: IWDS can also operate in batch mode, launched by a task manager on a server (cron on Linux, winat on Windows).
Contact inWebo for more information
- 2.1.7 : fixing a bug where an activation email was not re-sent to pending activation users when option was checked in synchronization rule
- 2.1.6 : fixing a bug where the group synchronization could fail when using several LDAP sources having a group mapping defined
- 2.1.5 : fixing a bug where IWDS could fail to operate in batch mode
- 2.1.4 : fixing a bug where IWDS could fail while retrieving inWebo user group memberships
- 2.1.3 : minor bug fixes and enhancements
- 2.1.2 : management of inWebo services in "machine" mode
- 2.1.1 : optimizing the query retrieving inWebo groupe memberships. Minor bug fixes and enhancements